Career: 2004 – present
Birth date: 3/18/1991
Hometown: Beaumont, California
Mechanic: My dad for a few years, I’ve been my own mechanic the past 3 years now.
Hobbies: Snowboarding, basketball, racing go-karts.
Engine: O.S. Speed
Sponsors: Agama, A Main Hobbies, AKA, Byrons Fuel, Pro-Tek, Thunder Alley, Dialed Inc., BMR Graphics.
Recently Mentioned in:
I got started in RC on my 10th B-day, my dad bought me a 1/10 RC10GT for a present and ever since then I’ve been racing. Started racing 1/8 Buggy about 6 years ago. The last 5 years have been up and down for me. I have bounced around a few teams now and have many good results with a few companies and also some bad results with a few companies. In the past year I have had my best results though and am very excited about the future!
Favourite track: The Nitro Pit. Thunder Alley
Favourite Event: The Dirt Nitro Challenge
Best RC moment: Bumping up 2 times at the 2010 IFMAR Worlds.
Goals: Make the A Main’s at the 2011 Roar nationals.
Best RC buddies: Matt Castellano, Taylor Petersen, Cody King and Colin Herzig.
RC Rivals: Matt Castellano and Taylor Petersen.
- 37th at the 2010 IFMAR World Championships
- A Main finalist at the 2010 Dirt Nitro Challenge in Buggy and Truggy.
- 3rd place in Pro buggy at the 2010 Byron’s Challenge. 4th in Truggy.
- A Main finalist at the 2008 Roar Truck Nationals.
- 2005 Southern California Saturday Series sportsman buggy champion.
- 2005 Gas Championships Sportsman buggy winner.
- 2005 Silverstate sportsman buggy TQ, 4th overall. 2nd in 1/10 truck.
Key Sponsor & Product Changes: