The second and pénultième round of the 2017 Spring Nationals was held over the weekend in Bermuda.15 drivers attended the race. Taking first place in the A Main and Top Qualifier for the fifth straight week was Kwa-Z Dill. This is his 8th win of the season and his 9th TQ. In second place was Anthony Bell followed by Joe Valadao in third.
A Main Buggy results:
- Kwa-Z Dill driving his Mugen Seiki Racing MBX7R.
- Anthony Bell driving the Hotbodies
- Joe Valadao driving the Team Associated
In the Truggy Race, there were 5 Truggies racing with the final positions determined using a qualifying points system. The finishing positions for the Truggies were:
- Quincy Aberdeen driving the Agama A215T
- Aaron Deshield driving the Losi 4.0
- Jonathan Davis driving the Mugen Seiki MBX7T
Thanks to Steven Fox for the report.