Schelle have introduced the Nova slipper clutch for your XRAY XB2. The Nova slipper clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower rotating inertia. Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova slipper clutch assembly using the included 81 tooth spur gear. Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers.
The Nova slipper clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The other benefit of the Nova over other brands is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each material we offer and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf.
All parts needed are included in this conversion. Conversion includes the required Nova XB2 Aluminum top shaft, XB2 spacer tube, and 5x13mm top shaft bearing.
Nova XB2 Conversion Features:
- Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing.
- Special blend Nova spur gears.
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch.
- Smooth power delivery.
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently.
- 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance. Nova centric plates now included.
- 4 slipper pads included with tuning guide.
- XB2 Conversion includes 81 and 69 tooth spur gears for stock or mod racing.
- SCH1337 XRAY XB2 Nova Aluminum Topshaft is included. Fits 3 and 4 gear transmission for Dirt and Laydown XB2 kits.