Exotek have introduced the new Mid Motor chassis upgrade for the Team Durango DEX210v3. The MM chassis conversion kit has been designed taking into account the feedback made by factory drivers, that brings the trusted DEX210 buggy (v1, v2, v3) to the forefront of mid motor clay track performance. The MM chassis allows lateral shorty battery positioning for optimal performance on indoor clay tracks.
- Excellent for stock or mod.
- Unmatched traction and low CG thanks to the the weight optimzed 7075 alloy chassis.
- 2.5mm 7075 alloy bottom plate for proper stiffness and strength.
- 100% machined bolt on side rails, made of black delrin.
- More narrow profile- for better ground clearance and reduced parachuting.
- Stiff chassis design thanks to the bolt on battery brace/top plate and delrin side rails. Perfect for indoor clay race tracks.
- Easy lipo access carbon lipo strap that also acts as a top plate. The lipo strap is fastened to the rear alloy brace and 2 alloys posts.
- Battery brace allows easy multi-adjust battery positioning for more rearward or forward weight bias.
- Machined 7075 alloy nose plate.
- Includes machined delrin antenna mount.
- -2mm wheelbase (compared to stock v3) for increased responsiveness in tight indoor tracks.
- Increased chassis ‘footprint’ allows more options for electronics placement. This also allows for proper weight balancing while maintaining a lower CG.