See: RC Concept
RC Concept have introduced the new MC5R nitro engine. After 5 months of testing with the team drivers, Reno Savoya and Lee martin the french company designed the ultimate engine for all demanding drivers with reliability and performance in mind when RC Concept have developed this engine. The results are more runtime, more reliability, and more power. Reno Savoya used the MC5R and ended 6th at the recent IFMAR Worlds Warm Up in Las Vegas.
- New Carburator Parts for better runtime and more mid range power
- New Sleeve for more torque and better fuel efficiency
- New Turbo Plug Button Head for more temperature stability
- New Gold Cooling Head for more temperature stability
- The MC5R is coming with high Quality rear Ceramic Bearing, and Swiss front Bearing among with 7 and 8mm reducers.