Serpent have officially released their buggy 4wd 1/8, the Cobra SRX8. The all-new Cobra SRX8 was developed bearing in mind some key points:
high quality equipment, innovations, packed performance, made to last, easy maintenance and great information, service and support.
Its design was entrusted to Billy Easton and a team of 5 designers, each with their own specialty. He is responsible for and very proud on this latest design of the Cobra SRX8, which he worked on for the past year. Billy used the input from many Serpent drivers, teamdrivers and distributors, to create this brandnew 1/8 buggy. The focus is as always on performance, but we have paid a lot of attention to ease of use, and durability.
- Hard coated coated chassis 7075 T6, laser engraved
- Steering blocks alu 7075 T6, black coated, laser engraved
- C-hubs 15 dgr, alu 7075 T6, black coated, laser engraved
- Rear uprights, alu 7075 T6, black coated, laser engraved
- 4.5mm carbon fibre shocktowers front and rear
- Big-bore shocks with machined pistons and spacers, new supersmooth x-rings
- Hard coated engraved shockcaps, 3.5mm rods and rubber sleeves.
- Front, central and rear geardifferentials
- 4-shoe racing clutch
- Durable wishbones ready for use with inserts ( moulded standard, carbon optional )
- Steel gear meshplate system
- Steel disk brake system with special pre-mounted brake-pads
- Coated steel integrated chassis skidplate in the rear
- Lightweight and strong hardcoated aluminum camber and tracksrods
- Straight rear wing and new Avenger style body
- Spring steel drive-train system with CVD and rubber protections boots
- Ball raced anti-roll bars front and rear with pivot system
- Supernice radio box layout and fully integrated transponder -holder
- Decals for the radio box caps
- Top-quality sealed bearing with seals