See: Team Orion
Team Orion presents their new Vortex VST2 Pro Mg 540 and 690 size brushless motor, a lightweight motor with magnesium case for 1/10 and 1/8 cars.
The Vortex VST2 Pro Mg motor case is made out of magnesium! In our quest to save weight, using magnesium for our VST 2 Pro competition motors was a natural choice. Magnesium is 33% lighter than aluminum with similar or superior mechanical characteristics, it widely used in automotive racing, aircraft and spacecraft manufacturing, a true space age material. Reducing weight is beneficial to the car’s handling and the motor makes up a good part of the car’s total weight.
The Vortex VST2 Pro Mg is manufactured using the world championship winning VST2 Pro technology and features the latest developments in brushless motor technology. Clic here to see the new Team Orion catalog.
- Competition Sensor Brushless Motor (540 & 690 size) for 1/10 and 1/8 scale vehicles
- Magnesium motor case
- LW lightweight design
- World championship winning VST2 Pro technology
- Modified and Stock winds available
- Dual Sensor Port
- New sensor design improves performance and efficiency
- Low resistance solder tabs
- High quality stator materials
- Precision balanced rotor