See: Team Orion
Team Orion complete their range of LiPo battery with the Carbon Pro V-Max “Outlaw“ HV Racing and the V-Max Rocket.
The Carbon Pro V-Max 110C is the latest evolution of a range of racing batteries produced for over 25 years. In the 90’s we developed the V-Max process to enhance NiMH battery performance and achieve outstanding results at competitions. Now, V-Max battery enhancement technology is back for LiPo batteries. The new Carbon Pro V-Max LiPo batteries have a higher nominal voltage (3.8V vs 3.7V) and can be charged up to 4.35V/Cell. The higher voltage allows for more performance and more capacity for the same battery size. Clic here to see all Carbon Pro V-Max 110C configurations.
- Developed by Oscar Jansen and our racing team
- 3.8V nominal voltage (up to 4.35V/cell voltage)
- Extreme power output
- Enhanced Energy Density
- 110C discharge rate
- 5C charge rate
- Heavy duty gold tubes or Deans high current connectors
- High quality silicone wires
- Robust carbon look hard case
Come next the V-Max Rocket pack. they are extremely popular all around the world and offer great performance and Team Orion quality at an affordable price. To make the LiPo HV technology available and affordable for everyone, we are introducing the V-Max LiPo rocket packs. LiPo V-Max batteries have a nominal cell voltage of 3.8V/cell (instead of 3.7V/cell) and can be charged up to 4.35V/cell. Thanks to the increased voltage, V-Max LiPo batteries offer more performance and capacity for the same battery size. We are also introducing a new LED charge status check feature into the V-Max Rocket Packs, this system gives you a visual indication of the battery current charge status. Thanks to this you can easily know which battery is ready for use or not and if they are in a proper state to ensure a safe storage. Clic here to see all V-Max Rocket Packs configurations.
- High-performance LiPo battery for RC cars
- LiPo HV Technology for more power and run-time
- LED status control system
- Available with Tamiya and Deans type connectors
- Robust plastic case protects cells from impact damage
- JST-XH balancing connector