See: Team Orion
Team Orion improves the range of the Advantage Touch chargers with the Advantage Touch Duo V-Max. For 2016 Team Orion has updated the Touch Duo by adding a LiPo HV charge mode. LiPo HV batteries, like the LiPo V-Max batteries, require a charge end voltage of 4.35V/cell (vs 4.2V/cell for regular LiPo). The 200W integrated power supply allows charge currents of up to 10A and fast charging of any type of battery. You can simultaneously charge, discharge, store, cycle or balance any combination of LiPo/LiPoHV/LiFe/NiMH/NiCd/Pb batteries.
The interface is equipped with a top navigation bar that allows you to easily switch between the two channels and a split view allows you to display simultaneously the data from both channels. As it’s the case with the other Advantage Touch chargers, the duo also features advanced setup possibilities, balancing, discharge and storage functions and a graphic engine to display charge and discharge curves. The charger is also equipped with a USB connector that allows the user to install future firmware upgrades. Clic here to see all the range of Advantage Touch chargers.
- New LiPo HV Charge Mode
- Touch Screen Dual Channel Multi-Chemistry Charger
- Large size 4” Color Touch Screen
- Integrated AC/DC Power Supply
- 200W (100W/channel) charge power, 2x10A max
- Max 100W x2
- Charges 1-6S LiPo/LiPo HV/LiFe, 1-16 cell NiMH/NiCd Max 15W x2 and 1-20 cell Pb batteries
- Charge, discharge, cycle, storage and balance functions
- Multi language easy to use interface
- Split View Data Display
- Wide array of adjustable parameters
- 2x 6 memory slots for charge settings
- Input/output reverse polarity and short circuit protection