SWORKz have released details of the S350 EVO II Limited Edition 1/8 Pro Buggy Kit. The S350 EVO II Limited Edition includes higher quality parts, a refined shock system, new options with an optimized suspension geometry. It is the ultimate SWORKz 1/8 S350 nitro buggy with a newly designed rear suspension, front ackerman steering system, aluminum center BBD diff system that will provide all round improvements to the EVO II. To further improve the suspension performance, the SWORKz factory team also redesigned a new longer BBS shock system. SWORKz utilizes only the highest quality materials and industry leading manufacturing processes resulting in a faster, stronger, and more reliable vehicle. The S350 EVO II Limited Pro Kit has been designed to out-perform the competition on any Off-Road terrain while offering optimum performance to drivers of all levels.
S350 EVO II Limited Edition Features:
- Comes standard with an aluminum large center Diff. (BBD Competition)
- New competition rear lower arm design with new aluminum rear hub carriers.
- New front ackerman steering system with new steering plate and carbon knuckle plates.
- Standard with longer BBS shock system (L-BBS)
- Redesigned front and rear pro shock towers for L-BBS shocks.
- New competition aluminum rear changeable lower arm holder.
- Narrow Wheel Hubs(4.5mm) are included.
- Comes standard with S350 PSP Aluminum Throttle Linkage Arm Set (SW-330569)
- Comes standard with 2pc S350 Series Aluminum Pinion Gear Holder (5x11mm)(SW-330496)
- Comes standard with S350 Series Aluminum Front Changeable Lower Arm Holder (SW-330215)
- Comes standard with S350 Series Competition LDS Drive Gear Conversion Package (SWC-210055)
- Length: 530mm
- Width: 308mm
- Height: 220mm
- Ground Clearance: 65mm
- Wheelbase: 320-325mm
- Track: F:308mm /R306mm
- Gear Ratio: C:48/13T, F/R 43/13T
- Weight: 3,240g (without fuel)