The very first Keila GP took place this past weekend in Estonia. Rainer Ressar while driving for VP PRO secured TQ and the overall win in the 1/8th offroad class ahead of Viljar Kask and Tarmo Tammearu who finished second and third respectively.
Rainer had the following to say ‘Many thanks to VP-Pro, Team Durango and Ahha Diasin for all the support this season. I can’t stress enough how much you have helped me progress my racing career these past years.’
- Rainer Ressar – Team Durango / Robitronic / VP-Pro
- Viljar Kask - Team Durango / LRP / VP-Pro
- Tarmo Tammearu - TLR
- Toomas Ramm - Traxxas / Traxxas / Traxxas
- Tõnis Lattik - Serpent /VP-Pro
- Daniil Zurav - JQ / Novaossi