TLR fans will be pleased to know that TLR have announced the release of their 22 2.0 buggy… In the pursuit of excellence, little details all add up to considerable differences as any competitor can testify. Paying attention to those details will have profound effects on the end result, leaving you faster and leaving your competitors further behind in your wake. Just because the detail isn’t immediately obvious doesn’t necessary mean it’s gone untouched or unnoticed. Look again and the difference becomes obvious – as does the improvement in lap times, consistency and overall performance.
The Team Losi Racing Twenty Two 2.0 is testament to a philosophy that demands perfection in every detail and whilst, to the casual onlooker, it may look largely unchanged from it’s ground-breaking innovative predecessor, only the fool-hardy would dismiss the attention to detail that’s gone into honing and further perfecting the Twenty Two 2WD buggy platform.
- New Spindle and Caster Block with Revised Geometry
- Threaded King Pins and Outer Hinge Pins
- Aluminium Front Pivot
- New Steering Rack with Ackermann Adjustment
- Aluminium Ball Stud Spacers throughout
- TiCn Coated Hinge Pins and Shock Shafts
- Adjustable Hard-Mount Battery Holder
- Aluminium Rear Camber Block
- Revised Rear Hub Carrier with Additional Clearance
- New Inside Shock Mounting Location
- Gen II Shocks with Machined Plastics and X-Ring Seals
- Adjustable CVA Offset
- Update Differential
- HDS Slipper with Octagonal Design
Find out more here.