Details regarding the 5th Annual Canadian Indoor Off-road Shootout can be found below:
• Friday 12pm Doors open for pre-paid racers, Practice starts at 2pm
• 4pm we will open up non pre-paid registration
• Saturday 7am-9am will be open practice
• 9am will be a drivers meeting
• 9:30am we will be starting our first of 3 rounds of Qualifying and will run until 3 rounds have been completed.
• Sunday 7:30am the mains will start
Racing fees will be $70 for the first class and $30 for additional classes if paid before April 1st 2011. After April 1st entries will be $75 for the first class and $35 for additional classes. Registration will be done using RCSignup.com. This race is brought to you by: Niagara RC Offroad, Precision Hobbies , JQ Products, Jammin Products, Byron Fuels, Proline Racing and Ofna Racing. Further information can be found at Chesterman.